Pick 2 ads to write about, one that is effective, one you feel is not. These ads can be whatever media you would like; however, be sure they are the same media. For example, compare 2 print ads, not 1 TV ad and 1 print ad. Answer these questions as the ADVERTISING OR MARKETING MANAGER for the companies and products advertised, as if it was your budget being spent and your company's objectives to grow awareness and sales.
- What are the names of the companies and products that were being promoted? Include a short description of the ads.
- Who is the target market? (Chapter 2)
- What types of appeals were used? (Chapter 9)
- What type of advertising execution was used? (Chapter 9)
- How effective do you feel the ad is? (Chapter 19)
- Would you, as the Advertising/Marketing Manager approve this ad campaign? Why or why not?
Action Plumbing: ActionToThe Rescue.com