- A fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.
- A thought occurring in consideration or meditation.
- 4 Types
- Continuous: Past, Present Future
- Connected: Work, School, Family
Take time to explore several heroes and what they have done. You will write a brief paragraph for each hero. You will have the opportunity to present one of your responses to a hero you read about.
Please consider the following as you write your responses
- Why did you initially select this hero
- What is the background of the hero
- What led this hero to take action
- Find the Inversion (discussed in class) and analyze it.
- How does what this hero has done connect with you
- What is the lasting impact of this hero’s actions? (you may need to dig a little deeper to find this)