Please read the attached (essay) and watch this video:
Please type, and submit to Reflection 1, your responses to the following questions:
- What does it mean to be a citizen?
- What does "Our noble, essential decency" and "Father Knows Best" teach you about giving
- How will you use our conversation tonight and the videos we watched to improve your citizenship?
- Being a citizen means using your time to betterment in your social, political, national or human resource communities, through volunteering or donations.
- "Our Noble, Essential Decency" teaches me that nearly everyone is essentially good and willing to give. "Father Knows Best" taught me that giving under almost circumstance generally works out for the best.
- The essay and video reminded me that their are less fortunate all around us and that it needs to be a priority of mine to help as much as I can.